Magical Moves for Mid-Life Women
Mid-life is GO time. With rock solid experience in the background and a hell of a lot of life left to give our all to, women are well served to focus on the moves that can get them where they want to go.
Here are my top ten ideas for doing just that.
1. Release It is so time to release any concern over what others think. Here’s THE question : “What do I think?” What you allow is what will continue.
2. Speak Speak your truth. Period. Your body and soul knows if you are standing in your truth and speaking up for your precious self. Who else is going to do this? “Do not wait for someone else to come and speak for you. It’s you who can change the world." - Malala Yousafzai
3. Bold Be you and be BOLD. There is absolutely nothing more attractive than a grown woman at home with her life, knowledge, and body.
4. Knowledge There is deep, irrefutably accurate knowledge in your body. Get quiet and listen to the always “on target” body messages versus the scurrying thoughts of the mind. Contact me and I”ll send you a free exercise on how to install your Body Compass.
5. Time It is not too late. Repeat this as often as is necessary. This timing is perfect as now is the only time we can ever act.
6. Acceptance Accept what is. It’s a paradox but resisting keeps us stuck. “Resist nothing.” - Eckhart Tolle.
7. Ownership Fully own and and put to rest how your life has unfolded. It is as it should have been and the past is over.
8. Cultivate Cultivate your quirks. Your perceived imperfections are gold. The more you share them the smaller they become to you and the more you enable others to share what’s hidden or “not perfect” about themselves. Vulnerability is hugely attractive.
9. Change Don’t let fear of change cheat you out of the best things in your life. Change is always difficult and it always shows you more of your true self. Change is scary. Regret is worse. “You must never be fearful of what you are doing when it is right." - Rosa Parks
10. Self-Care So much can go here. Start with these two. Never give up on yourself. Never give up on your dreams.
Working with mid-life women on designing their life is my specialty.